We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join Ford Insure and that is why we will also cover the cost of switching your insurance if your existing car insurance isn't due for renewal. So if your current insurer charges a cancellation fee, then we will cover up to £100* of their charge when you switch to Ford Insure.
Get a Quote Today!
|Get A Quote|
Any insurer or broker cancellation fees or administration fees, incurred as a direct result of the customer cancelling their current insurance product, including add ons. This does not include premium owing.
Evidence of Cancellation Fees
Any document from a previous insurer which confirms the exact amounts charged to the customer for cancellation, excluding any premium owing. General policy terms are not acceptable.
*Terms and conditions
1. You may lose any partial No Claims Discount (NCD) entitlement you have accumulated for the current year with your previous
provider on your policy if you switch insurance provider mid-term.
2. The offer covers up to £100 of cancellation charges when switching from another insurer.
3. You will be asked to supply written proof from your previous insurer of the cancellation fee you have paid within 30 days of taking out a policy. Please send this to Europa Group Limited who are the administrators of the policy at; Ford Insure, Europa House, Midland Way, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 2JX.
4. The offer is only valid when you have purchased a new Ford Insure annual policy.
5. Once Europa have verified these documents and payment has been made Europa will refund you the cancellation fee.
6. The switching offer will not affect your annual premium.