Renew your car insurance policy, make a claim or contact us to make changes.
Why stay with Ford Insure?
Ford Insure provides insurance specifically designed with your Ford in mind. We have compared with our panel of leading insurers to ensure you receive the right cover at the right price. Ford Insure is designed to keep you safe in the knowledge that should the worst happen we'll be there to get you motoring again. That is why we suggest you check that any other insurance cover really does give you all the following benefits that come as standard with Ford Insure:
- Repairs carried out by Ford-trained technicians at Ford Accident Repair Centres
- Genuine Ford parts with a 5 year guarantee
- Small replacement car for the duration of your repairs
- Replacement child seats in the event of an accident
- Ford Insure experts at UK call centres
- 24 hour accident recovery
- Up to 90 days European cover
Terms and conditions apply.
If you have Ford Insure private car insurance and would like to view or retain a PDF copy of your policy document for your records, just click on the appropriate thumbnail image below.
The policy document contains the terms and conditions for the relevant product.
- When will I receive my renewal quotation?
Your renewal invitation will be sent to you 3 weeks before your renewal date. If you have not received it 14 days before your renewal is due, please contact us on 0344 693 6732.
- Will my insurance renew automatically?
If you pay by monthly direct debit, your insurance will renew automatically and your direct debit will be updated to collect your new monthly payment. If you pay for your insurance annually, you will need to call our UK Customer Service team on 0344 693 6732 to make your payment. Alternatively, you can renew online here.
- How do I pay for my policy at renewal?
You can pay for your renewal by debit/credit card or direct debit. To make renewing with Ford Insure as easy as possible we will automatically renew your policy based on the information you have supplied if you pay by instalments. If your details are correct, then you don't have to do anything. If you paid for last year's policy using your own debit/credit card, you will need to call us to renew your policy and pay the premium over the telephone.
- I pay by direct debit, what is my monthly payment/instalment date?
Your first instalment will be debited on the renewal date of your policy and payment will follow each subsequent month on the same date.
- Will I have to pay for my new renewal documents?
Once renewed you will receive your documents via email, however if you require hard copies a postal charge of £10 will apply.
- Which optional extras do I have?
The optional extras you selected last year will be listed on the first page of your renewal invitation in the renewal details section.
- Can I add any optional extras to my policy?
You can find details of the optional extras that are available by visiting the Private Car Insurance page and then choosing Annual Insurance.
- How do I make a change to my policy from renewal?
Just contact our UK Customer Service team on 0344 693 6732.
- Has my claim or conviction been added to my renewal?
If a claim or conviction has been added, it will be listed on your renewal documents. If you are still unsure, please get in touch.
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
We charge a small fee to cover the administration of any changes to your policy. Please see your Terms of Business Agreement for full details of our fees and charges. This can be found on this page, on the 'Policy Documents' tab. Changes at renewal do not incur an administration fee.
- Why is my renewal quotation more expensive than the price I paid last year?
There could be many reasons for this. For example, if you have made a change to your policy during the year, been involved in an accident or made a claim this may affect your premium. Some changes may also reduce your premium. Insurers regularly review and update their prices, so if your details haven't changed the price may still go up or down. Your new renewal price also includes an increase in Insurance Premium Tax set by the UK Government.
- What should I do if I don't want to renew my policy?
We hope that won't be the case, but if you don't want to renew your policy, please contact us on 0344 693 6732. If you pay by direct debit, please contact us directly to ensure your policy is cancelled before contacting your bank to cancel the direct debit.
- Is No Claims Bonus Protection included in my renewal price?
If you had your No Claims Bonus protected last year it will be included in your renewal price. If you didn't have your No Claims Bonus protected last year please call us on 0344 693 6732 and we will be able to provide an updated renewal quotation to include this.
- When will I get my No Claims Bonus proof?
Your No Claims Bonus proof can be found in your renewal pack. If you are an online customer you can view this here
- What happens if I miss my renewal date?
If you are paying by instalments your policy will automatically renew. If you paid in full for your policy last year then your policy will lapse. Please call us and we can get you back on cover.
- How can I check the cover that my insurance policy provides/How do I access my policy documents?
You will find copies of the Policy Document, Policy Summary and Terms of Business Agreement on this page on the 'Policy Documents' tab. If you have any questions, please call us on 0344 693 6732.